|The establishment of the Palestinian Authority post|
|Dr. Josef Wallach||[ Hebrew Website ]|
|Home page||Oslo A and B||Research||Envelopes||Stamps||Postmarks||Forms||Documents||Advanced Study||Documentation|
Chapter 8: Documents
Assemblage of original documents used for information presented in this study
Click to view all documents
List of documents:
1) 13.Dec.1993 - notice to the public- 119/93 - Gaza strip @ Jericho postmarks
2) 3.May .1994 - notice to the public- 37/94 - (a) Introduction of new postmarks (b) Withdrawal of Gaza strip and Jericho postmarks
3) 8.May.1994 - An agreement to transfer postal authority to the Pal. Auth .
4) 15. May.1994 - Telephone interview with Mr, Abdullah Othman ,postmaster Jericho.
5) June.1994 - Offer to purchase a set of ‘Last Day’ postmarks covers
6) 14.Jun.1994 - Notice to the public 53/94-opening of ‘Adam Junction’ postal agency.
7) 13.Dec.1994 - Summary of meeting between representatives of the Pal. Auth. post and Israel Postal Authority .
8) 29.Dec.1994 - Notice with photos , by FAX , from Gaza about the introduction of the Bridge type postmarks .
9) 24.Jan.1995 - Letter from the Israel postal authority to the director of Pal. Auth. post-Gaza ,concerning the supply of postage franking machines .
10) 14.Mar.1995 - Notice to the public -35/95 instructions about addresses language.
11) 14.Mar.1995 - Description of meeting with a representative of the U.P.U . concerning the postal ties with the Pal. Auth .
12) 14.July.1995 - Notice to the public -93/95 Use of non-legal Pal. Auth. stamps .
13) 11.July.1995 - Notice to the public -94/95 Withdrawal of Israeli postmarks in the West Bank .
14) 22.Aug.1995 - Notice to the public -110/95 Withdrawal of additional postmarks in the West Bank .
15) 31.Oct.1995 - Report on matters discussed at simultaneous meeting between Israeli and Pal. Auth. post officials .
16) 2.Nov.1995 - Transfer of postal authority to the Palestinians as from 5.Nov.1995
17) 2.Nov.1995 - Guidelines about the use of (prohibited) Non-valid Pal. Auth. stamps .
18) 7.Nov.1995 - Notice to the public-130/95: the use of Pal. Auth. stamps .
19) 21.Nov.1995 - Notice to the public -133/95 : Use of VALID Pal. auth. stamps only .
20) 17.Sep.1995 - Notice to the public -114/96 : Closing of Mevo Aza post at -Erez check point terminal .
21) 8.Oct.1996 - Notice to the public -121/96: Address writing in Latin or Arabic language only to Pal. Auth territory .
Dr. Josef Wallach - Copyright (c) - All rights reserved